Strayer University Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Strayer University is a private higher education institution located in the state of Virginia. The university enrolls more than 45,000 students through its online learning programs. Strayer University also has over 100 campuses located in 24 different states around the country.
As a student in an online school, looking for a login page can be frustrating and confusing. There are several ads and links that can take you to different pages and websites with the wrong login pages. And even finding the correct home or main page can be of little help. Take the Strayer University Login page. The Strayer home page is very helpful and informative, but it only has a small link on the corner of the page that can be easily missed. Luckily, you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login page to access your student account. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to access your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Strayer University account:
1. First Enter the Strayer University Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USER ID, enter your User ID or your Username
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Make sure you double check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your Strayer account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. On the upper right hand corner of the login page, place your cursor just above the link that says LOGIN
2. Then click on the option link that says RESET PASSWORD
3. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to provide your iCampus Username and the Email address registered to your account
4. Once you have entered in the required information, click on the NEXT button to retrieve or reset your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No problem, simply contact Strayer University directly and get help with your Strayer University Login:
Phone Support: 1-877-642-2999
Representatives are available to answer questions of technical nature 24/7.
Address: 45150 Russell Branch Pkwy, Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (703) 729-8800
You can also contact Strayer Academic IT support through this website:
(Note: you will be required to login to iCampus and submit a help ticket via the student center)